A stunning Florence apartment with modern elegance.
Located very close to Via dè Tornabuoni, Piazza della Republica, Train station, Piazza Santa Maria Novella, and Duomo. It is newly remodeled and very clean, close to all the attractions, prestigious brand shops and train/bus station, comfortable, the high ceilings, and the ambiance.
• Brand new clean apartment
• Modern, stylish, sexy, clean, beautiful and smart
The movie INFERNO was shot in front of my window
This upscale and classy apartment of 40 sqm (430 sqf) is located in a palazzo in the most prestige fashionable area of Florence. Modern and elegant room is decorated with a black & white photo gallery of movie stars. The room is spacious with high ceilings.
It is ideal for usage by 2 people, but it holds up to 4 people (2 people sleep in a real bed, and other 2 people sleep in a sofa bed. Both in the same room). Both bed and sofa bed are brand new. Kitchen has basic equipment and 4 sets of supplies.
There are 3 big double pane windows to bring in beautiful lights & maximize the quietness. (In center of Florence, it usually noisy, and most apartment windows are old single pane).
Apartment is located on the primo piano (European way is 1st floor. American English is 2nd floor) with nice wide staircase, which is such a benefit for travelers as most of the apartment in Florence have tiny narrow stairs to go up to the unit. (Easier to carry up your suitcase)
And what is exciting......the movie INFERNO with Tom Hanks, directed by Ron Howard (2016) was shot RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE APARTMENT WINDOW!!! It is not just only on the same street, it was shot right here, the exact location. When you see the movie, you will recognize near by shops, parking garage and landmarks as well. It is within the first 30 min of the movie and quite a big scene. Let me know if you recognize them.
Otros aspectos destacables
Movie INFERNO with Tom Hanks by Ron Howard was shot right here in front of the apartment, actually in front of my window to be precise. You will see the familiar scenery (store windows, parking garage, caffe,....) in the first 30 min of the movie. This movie will always remind you of your stay in Florence and apartment, your home away home!
• There is a small shop on the same street selling water etc for your stay and is not overpriced.
• Historical 1400's in Italian Renaissance time. We are guessing that people like Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci, Botticelli, Giotto, Brunelleschi, may have passed in front of the house
• Air-conditioning works like a charm.
• Double paneled windows & outside shutter door to prevent heat, cold, rain and wind.
• HD SMART TV
• Wifi works great.
• We speak Italian, English, Tagalog, 日本語
• Florence City Tax is 2.50 euro per person per night for everyone. Maximum 7 nights. (For example, a couple stay 2 nights.....will be, 2.50 euro x 2 people x 2 nights = 10).
Only exceptions for this fee: Citizen of Firenze. Children under 10 years old.
• Normal check in is 3pm-7pm. For late check-in, extra fee applies after 7pm-midnight € 10. After midnight €20 Cash upon arrival
- Please confirm the time of your arrival at least 48 hours in advance. (if you are arriving other than 3-6pm, please let us know about 1 week in advance)
- Florence City Tax is 2.50 euro per person per night for everyone. Maximum 7 nights. (For example, a couple stay 2 nights.....will be, 2.50 euro x 2 people x 2 nights = 10. Exceptions for this fee: Citizen of Firenze. Children under 10 years old.)
- Late check-in: 7pm to midnight 10 euro, After midnight-20 euro to be paid in cash upon arrival
Note from airbnb: If it is your first Airbnb trip, remember each place is unique, providing different spaces and amenities. Respect your host's place since it is host's personal home.