My place is close to art and culture, restaurants and dining, and family-friendly activities. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood, the comfy bed, the kitchen, the coziness, and the light. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
- We expect guests to treat the place as their own, by keeping it as clean as possible and using appliances and furniture with care. Here are a few simple rules that I would like my guests to follow:
- Please treat the place as your own!
- When leaving, please shut all windows, lock the doors. Do not give out the combination to anybody besides your co-occupants.
- During your stay you may adjust the temperature to make you feel comfortable. Please set the thermostat back to 60 degrees( winter/fall) and 75 degrees(summer/ spring)when leaving, after your stay.
- Please place any/all trash in supplied trash bags and place in trash can in the rear of house upon leaving.
- In case of an emergency, please call 911 and/or hostess at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) - Please use the extra linens provided (in the closet)to cover the sofa when using it as a bed.
- In case of fire, the alarm will sound. Please exit the premises, CALL 911 FIRST then contact us.
- For your safety and security, upon entry through the front door, you will be video taped for 30 seconds. This helps us all identify any guests who walk through the door. Again, this is for YOUR SAFETY and peace of mind as well as security of property. There is another security camera in the dining room. These cameras are ONLY used as part of the security system and will not be turned on during your stay unless there is a reasonable suspicion that our house rules are being violated.
- By agreeing to stay with us, you are agreeing to not block, disable, of otherwise tamper with the video cameras.
- Please enjoy your stay!
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
Este anfitrión tiene 46 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We live by our motto: "Everyday is a Good Day- It's just that Some Days are Better Than Others!" We have been in the leasing business for over 20 years. We are committed to making sure your stay with us is as close to that "home away from home" experience as possible. When we travel, we look for relaxation. No set timetables. No planned activities. Sitting by the poolside or on the beach all day is "the perfect day".